OEM Mens Underpants Men’s Comfortable Briefs Sports Underwear 2

Short Description:

Introducing our newest product innovation, the Men’s Comfort Breifs Sportsbreifs. Designed with comfort and style in mind, these Breifs are the perfect addition to a man’s wardrobe.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

We understand the importance of underwear being breathable and next-to-skin, which is why we go to great lengths to create products that exceed all expectations. Made from high-quality materials, these Breifs feature excellent ventilation to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the day, no matter what activity you do.

Made with breathable fabric, these Breifs help wick away sweat, keeping you dry and fresh even during intense workouts or long days at the office. Say goodbye to uncomfortable sticky underwear and enjoy freshness that lasts all day.

Not only are these Breifs functional, but they're also designed with style in mind. The sleek, modern design ensures you'll look and feel great whether you're at the gym or lounging at home. The fitted fit provides support where you need it most while accentuating your best features.

Our men's comfort Breifs trackbreifs are available in a variety of stylish colors and patterns, allowing you to express your individuality and personal style. Whether you prefer classic solid colors or bold prints, we have something for everyone.

In addition to the breathability and fashion-forward design, these Breifs are incredibly comfortable. The soft, stretchy fabric feels like a second skin, allowing you to move with you throughout the day. No more annoying rides or uncomfortable chafing - these Breifs stay in place and provide all-day comfort.

In our company, quality is paramount and these Breifs are no exception. We undergo rigorous testing to ensure they meet the highest standards of durability and longevity. They're engineered to withstand frequent washing and retain their shape and integrity so you can enjoy them for a long time.

Whether you're a professional athlete or someone who just appreciates high-quality underwear, our men's comfort Breifs gymbreifs are the perfect choice. Experience products that combine breathability, next-to-skin comfort and style. Treat yourself today with the ultimate comfort and style upgrade.


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt

Sizes range

S, M, L, XL


1. What is the pricing arrangement?
Our prices may vary based on supply and market factors. We will provide you with an updated price list once your company reaches out for more information.

2. Is there a minimum quantity required for orders?
Indeed, we mandate an ongoing minimum order quantity for all international transactions. If you intend to resell smaller quantities, we recommend visiting our website.

.3. Are you able to provide the necessary paperwork?
Certainly, we can supply most documentation, such as Certificates of Analysis / Conformance, Insurance, Origin, and any other export papers as needed.

4. What is the average time required for order completion?
For samples, the lead time is approximately 7 days. For bulk production, it typically takes 30-90 days after pre-production sample approval.

5. Which payment methods do you accept?
We request a 30% deposit upfront, with the remaining 70% payable upon receiving the copy of the Bill of Lading (B/L). Letter of Credit (L/C) and Documents against Payment (D/P) are also acceptable. Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) can be considered for long-term cooperation situations.


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us