Hot Sell Ladies Fashion Bra 3

Short Description:

Introducing our best selling item – Women’s Fashion Bras! Made of the highest quality materials, this bra is available in different fabric made of polyamide, polyester or cotton to provide you with maximum comfort and a perfect fit.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

When it comes to style, we understand that every woman desires to appear fashionable and up-to-date, even underneath her attire. That's why we created this bra with a hint of refinement and elegance. Delicate particulars and a pleasing design will foster in you a sense of assurance and beauty throughout the day.

One of the primary attributes of this bra is the ultra-fine fabric, which is incredibly supple and sleek, bestowing upon you a lavish and gratifying sensation. It is also lightweight and breathable, encouraging maximum ventilation and averting any discomfort resulting from excessive perspiration.

The utilization of diverse materials guarantees that this bra is not only fashionable but also long-lasting. These components are renowned for their durability and toughness, permitting bras to endure continuous usage and regular washing. The bra will retain its form and quality, supplying you with lasting support.

Women's fashion bras are fabricated with functionality and style in mind, aiming to flawlessly conform to your natural contours. Professionally fashioned cups provide exceptional support and lift, resulting in a flattering, uplifted form. The adaptable shoulder straps allow for a personalized fit, ensuring your contentment throughout the day.

We fully comprehend that comfort holds paramount importance when selecting a bra. Hence, we have devoted special attention to the most minuscule elements to guarantee that this bra offers unmatched comfort. The seamless assembly eliminates any irritation or abrasion, whereas the tender and gentle material imparts a soothing touch against your skin.

Be it your office, errands, or a night out, women's fashion bras will provide you with all-day comfort and self-assurance. Their versatility enables them to be donned with any attire, ranging from revealing tops to fitted dresses, without compromising style or support.

In conclusion, our top-selling fashion bras for women amalgamate style, fit, and comfort to create the ultimate lingerie experience. Manufactured from a blend of synthetic fibers like microfiber, polyamide, polyester, or cotton, this bra is lavish, long-lasting, and flawlessly suited to your proportions. Enriched with a refined design and meticulous focus on detail, it proves to be the perfect addition to any lingerie assortment.


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt

Sizes Range

75A,B  80B,C  85B,C  and more


1. What are your rates?
Our rates are subject to variation based on supply and other market factors. We will forward you an updated rate list once your company reaches out to us for additional details.

2. Do you have a minimum purchase quantity?
Indeed, we necessitate an ongoing minimum purchase quantity for all international orders. If you are interested in reselling but on a smaller scale, we suggest you visit our website for options.

3. Can you provide the necessary paperwork?
Certainly, we can furnish most paperwork, including Certificates of Examination/Conformity, Insurance, Origin, and other required export documents.

4. What is the average delivery time?
Regarding samples, the delivery time is approximately 7 days. For bulk production, the delivery time is 30-90 days following the approval of the pre-production sample.

5. What payment methods do you accept?
We require a 30% deposit in advance and the remaining 70% against the copy of B/L. L/C and D/P are also acceptable, and even T/T is feasible for long-term collaboration.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us