High Quality Oem Knitted Women Underwear Cotton Ladies Panty 1

Short Description:

Introducing the newest addition to our collection – High Quality OEM Knit Lingerie Cotton Panties. We have carefully designed this product to meet the needs of modern women for underwear comfort, style and quality.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

Crafted from premium cotton material, these panties offer exceptional air permeability and coziness. We acknowledge that underwear is an indispensable component of a lady's daily routine, and we strive to ensure that our products keep you feeling refreshed and at ease throughout the day. The ventilated fabric enables unrestricted airflow, preventing any undesirable accumulation of dampness. Regardless of how dynamic your lifestyle may be, our panties will ensure you remain cool, dry, and self-assured.

Our panties not only possess excellent breathability but are also exceedingly soft and gentle on the skin. The knitted cotton guarantees a smooth, irritation-free experience without any chafing. We meticulously attend to every aspect, from the stitching to the waistband, to ensure a sumptuous encounter. Bid farewell to bothersome lingerie lines and embrace seamless, figure-flattering silhouettes.

To guarantee utmost quality, our undergarments are manufactured in accordance with stringent OEM standards. We collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners to ensure that only top-notch materials are employed throughout the production process. Every pair of panties undergoes rigorous quality control inspections to meet our elevated criteria.

Our briefs for women are not only comfortable but also fashionable. We acknowledge that underwear serves as an extension of your persona and should imbue you with confidence and empowerment. Boasting a timeless design and an array of vibrant color choices, our panties are certain to evoke femininity and beauty. The sleek details and slim fit make them suitable for everyday wear or special occasions.

We also comprehend the significance of accommodating diverse preferences when it comes to lingerie. That is why we offer an assortment of sizes that cater to different body types. Whether you prefer a relaxed or snug fit, our size chart will assist you in finding the ideal match.

In today's fast-paced world, convenience is crucial. Our superior OEM knitted cotton panties for women are not just hassle-free to maintain but also durable. The fabric can be machine washed for quick and effortless upkeep. The premium materials employed in production ensure that our panties can endure frequent washing while retaining their softness and shape.

Discover the ultimate fusion of comfort, style, and quality with our exceptional OEM knitted cotton panties for women. Experience the disparity offered by breathable fabric that gently caresses your skin with its slim fit. Enhance your underwear collection today so that you can revel in confidence and comfort from morning till night.


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt







in cm





1/2 Wiast





Back rise






1. How much do your products cost?
Our prices may change due to availability and market factors. We will provide you with an updated price list once we receive further information from your company.

2. Is there a minimum quantity for orders?
Yes, all international orders must meet a minimum quantity requirement. If you are interested in reselling in smaller quantities, we suggest visiting our website.

3. Can you provide the necessary paperwork?
Certainly, we can supply most documents including Certificates of Analysis/Conformance, Insurance, Origin, and other necessary export paperwork.

4. What is the typical time frame?
Samples usually take around 7 days to deliver. For bulk production, the lead time is 30-90 days after receiving approval for pre-production samples.

5. Which payment methods do you accept?
We require a 30% deposit in advance, with the remaining 70% balance to be paid upon receipt of the Bill of Lading. We also accept L/C and D/P. In the case of long-term cooperation, T/T is also an option.


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us