Baby Clothes Factory Direct Sale Quality Infant Jumpsuit Baby Romper With Feet 3

Short Description:

Introducing the newest addition to the Baby Clothing Factory Direct Collection – Premium Quality Romper with feet. This cute and soft romper is perfect for any newborn or baby. Made from 100% cotton, this romper is specially designed for your baby’s delicate skin, making it comfortable and safe to wear.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Product Detail

Our skilled team of designers has meticulously created this romper with meticulous attention to detail and exceptional manufacturing. Our goal was to produce a garment that not only looks cute but also ensures comfort and enduring quality, even with repeated washing.

This romper is perfect for warmer seasons and can be easily layered during colder months. Moreover, it comes with convenient snap buttons at the bottom for effortless diaper changes, saving parents valuable time and effort.

We take great pride in our commitment to using premium materials and expert craftsmanship. Our baby clothing is responsibly and ethically obtained from factories that prioritize fair working conditions and undergo regular inspections to ensure quality assurance.

By purchasing from our Factory Direct Sale for Baby Clothing, you can feel confident knowing that you are acquiring products that are of high quality, comfortable, and sustainable, all at an affordable price. We firmly believe that every baby deserves the best, and our outstanding Infant romper with feet is certain to become a crucial item in your baby's wardrobe. Secure this delightful and snug playsuit for your little one today!


1. combed cotton
2. breathable and skin friendly
3. meet the requirement of REACH for EU market, and USA markt


in cm

0 months




24 months






1/2 Chest






Total length







1. How much do your products cost?
Our prices are prone to change based on supply and other market factors. We will offer you an updated price list after your company reaches out to us for additional information.

2. Is there a minimum quantity required for orders?
Certainly, all international orders must meet a minimum ongoing quantity requirement. If you plan to resell but in smaller amounts, we recommend visiting our website for more details.

3. Can you provide the necessary paperwork?
Absolutely, we can provide most documentation, including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other required export documents.

4. What is the typical waiting time?
For samples, the waiting time is approximately 7 days. For bulk production, the lead time is 30-90 days after the pre-production sample receives approval.

5. What payment methods do you accept?
We require a 30% deposit in advance, with the remaining 70% balance to be settled upon receiving the copy of B/L.
L/C and D/P are also acceptable. Even T/T is possible if it is established on a long-term cooperation basis.

  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us